Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wah so very the hot leh!

Out there is insanely hot!! phew phew *wipe sweat

You know I normally dont sleep in air conditioned room. I'll try my very best to sleep in just normal ceiling fanned room. Well, the logic is that air conditioned air is dry and is bad for both my skin and hair. Ya, talk about oi leng. Here's a very good example!

But these couple weeks I've been sleeping under 20 degree Celsius and I'm enjoying the time of my life! For the very first time I said screw dry skin screw dry hair all I want is a cool chilling room. Today and yesterday I've broke my record by not allowing the air con to rest for the entire day! Ya, it's been running 48 hrs non stop. Bird's electricity bill is so gonna be rocket high next month T____T

Speaking of high, I AM VERY ANGRY AT THAT 100 STOREYS BUILDING. WTF. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE REALLY NEEDED THAT MANY SKY SCRAPERS AND OFFICE BUILDINGS?

Let's be pragmatic here. Even Damansara Uptown has got vacancies and not to mention there's another construction of office building right beside 1Utama. I'm just talking bout a small area in Petaling Jaya here, there's many more in other parts of PJ for example Menara Merais at Rothman roundabout and all the Jaya buildings. ALL VACANT!!! KL has got x100 more!! And sad to say, some are built half way and left abandoned for many long years.

I'd advice the government to spend these money to repair building, your drainage system, the highways that is causing more traffic congestions rather than solving the traffic problem and your transportation systems among others. INVEST HEAVILY ON TOURISM!!! THINK FDI.

Just repair and renovate the older buildings lah, we dont need offices. We probably need more shopping complexes and more brands from other countries (ya bring in more cotton on like brands). Most important of all WE NEED FOOOOODDD.

WE WANT LOWER TAX RATES. CHEAPER PETROL. BETTER PERKS AND BENEFITS. BETTER COUNTRY TO LIVE IN.

By building a 100 storey high building makes this a high income country? Joke of the year! This proves that how much the government dont understand finance and economy and of course, the people.

Anyways, I'll be selling off my old clothes - mostly either still brand new or just worn once. So if you have similiar stuff pls let me know.


WTF Bird just asked what kind of wedding gown I want, he'll buy -___- Where got ppl buy wedding gown one!! Siao!! (he's jk bout the gown, I want to show that he can be very stupid and blur hahaha)



No comments: