Monday, January 18, 2010

Shop I will not walk in to anymore!

Yesterday after dinner, Bird and I accompanied the mum to Popular 1u.

Whilst the mum was busy searching for some good book to give to her secretary, Bird and I went to Fitness Concept.

Whilst Bird was searching for his gym stuff, I walked into this hair care shop opposite Fitness Concept.

The salesperson (refuse to call her sales girl because 1. she looks quite old 2. you will know why as you read on) seems friendly and nice and helpful. Wasn't pushy at all.

At first I thought of just looking for some hair crap as well as hot curler set because the ones at Shins are really pricey! Hot curlers is not curling tong. The curls you get from hot curler are softer.

Anyway, since the salesperson was so nice and she seems very kind and helpful I thought why dont I sun-bin enquire bout hair treatment crap. And there, she started to recommend me some hair mask etc...

I was really happy and almost going to take out my wallet.. then of course before you buy something you'll ask how long it will last blablabla. It's really a concern to me because of the length of my hair and not to mention, the thickness -_-

THEN

She started commenting on my hair.. in mandarin

*touch touch my precious but sadly dry hair* (WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)
" wah your hair quite dry ah"
" erm ya, i dyed it before then had no time to take care"
" oh your hair long long like that quite nice must take care otherwise wasted leh!"
*fake smile*
" Like your hair hor, thin thin like that one bottle of this (she was refering to the tub of Redken hair mask I was going to buy) can last very long.. 6 months should be no problem"

*volcano erupt*


THIN THIN??

WTF.

Which part of my hair is thin i ask you?!

Stupid blind bat.

I seriously get damn tulan when she said my hair's thin the first time, then as if saying it for one time is not enough she kept repeat and repeat and repeat that MY HAIR IS THIN like a recorder.. She got on my nerves and potong off my steam I immediately dont want give her any business at all

I walked out angrily then complained to Bird.

"So is that why you walked out empty handed?"
"yeap. she insult my hair why should I give her business?"

And somehow, he find it funny. -__-

Then that Bird, purposely add oil to fire by telling me "actually she is right, you've dropped a lot of hair you know.. see here *point* here *point* and here *point*.. balding edi!"

@%$^&%^#^(^&*(^*^&*)&*$!@@$@


Yalah I know lah my hair is not as thick as a lion's mane, but it was not that bad wert!!! Yes, hair longer now so dropped alot plus no time take care plus layered it the previous time I cut my hair but that doesnt mean MY HAIR IS AS THIN AS A DONKEY'S TAIL!!

The most ridiculous thing is, THAT STUPID BLIND SALESPERSON'S HAIR IS MUCH THINNER THAN MINE!!! I CAN SEE HER SCALP WITHOUT EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT HER HEAD..

HOW DARE SHE SAY MY HAIR IS THIN?!!?!!!

Tak tau malu betul!!

1 comment:

cheahwey said...

Thursday, bak kut teh, you're on right?