Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weird Dad

Weather: Gloomy
Mood: Good

Dear Diary,

I do not enjoy Max Payne the movie. Maybe some of my peers might like it, but not me. Like Eagle Eye, questions are answered and everything else makes sense at the end of the show. I prefer Eagle Eye tho. Overall not bad lah, just not my cup of tea.




Lately daddy has been talking a lot to us about marriage. Maybe I should say, criticize.

He said,婚姻是爱情的坟墓 (marriage = eternal doom).. and teens/young adults who are involved in relationship while studying will surely suffer years of bad luck (O_o)

He advised my brother not to marry because out there you can never find any woman as nice as good as responsible as my mother

He advised me not to marry because people like me, will only know how to oppress other people's son (-______-) and I will not be a good and responsible mother like my mother (zzz)

I don't know if he's regretting, or just really speaking from experience... but then, since my mum is sooo good, why regret? Or, maybe he's regretting on having kids lol




Bird is very very fierce... I am very very scared =S




Dad told me, one of the way hospitals generate income is by selling placentas to cosmetic companies. Then, the cosmetic companies will process the placentas, extract the fats and oils to manufacture lipsticks!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!

Please don't tell that is how they produce lipgloss as well =S


2 comments:

Deng said...

Eh why ah cosmetic companies use animal fat ah? Why not vergetable oil or something.

-Littlenicky- said...

animal fat nvm u know.. but why must must placenta?!?!?!

maybe cuz animal more moist than vege fat kua?