Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged... by Siok Wah/Cathy

T&C: Your image has to be at the first page of results with your answers in Google Image search engine, and do it with a minimal explanatory of the image

*Tag 5 other ppl as you desire to do the same thing... is that simple!!!



1) The age you'll be on your next birthday


20
!! I feel old ....



2) A place you'd like to travel to:


I want to go... Paris, South Africa, Milan/Venice and Switzerland. And, Norway to see Aurora! But for the timembeing, Japan.




3) Your favourite place:



usually go
1U.. cause near





4) your favourite food:



Damn a lot lah!! nice food me likey I like Spring Frog, Seafood, Thai Food , Japs, Korean, pasta, pizza, McD.... from super fattening to super healthy ones... =)





5) your favorite pet:
















Miniature Schnauzer and Maltese =)





6) your favourite colour combination:


I love colours!





7) your favourite piece of clothing:

Comfort over everything. Tee and jeans paired with slim scarf is one of my favourite..





8) your favourite song:



Any nice music. Depending on my mood.. nothing in particular.



9) your favourite tv show:



Desperate Housewives. I watch a lot of TVB drama and South Park too






10) first name of your significant other/crush:



erm.. Birdie? LOL... Surname's WONG.
The above, definitely not him.. He likes this type of body =S



11) the town in which you live:



PJ =)



12) your screen name/nickname:.







13) your first job:



Data Entry Clerk



14) your dream job:

My dream job is... to have a dream job myself -.-''' I don't think I'd like to be confined within 4 white walls, seeing reports, facing that same old 10 numbers every single day


15) a bad habit you have:



Procrastination!!




16) your worst fear:



For now, failing my exam.. any paper!!





17) the thing you'd like to do before you die:




To be happy?? Surely I do not want to leave this world with regrets..






No comments: