Sunday, September 21, 2008

Roberta's Wedding Dinner

Come come I show you 2 great pics. =) I'm sure you'll get very exicted..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









Pay more attention to the one in black dress!!!


Now with straight hair, she looks a lot more feminine than before.. and that evening, she wore a plunging V-neckline little black dress with (low) strappy heels... *nose bleed*

It's really hard to snap the front view... someone showed me middle finger lor for taking these 2 photo...

About the event, Roberta looks kawaii-neh in kimono Yukata. Baby Esther is bloody adorable!!

At first I thought we're under dressed, but after seeing Hui Han and Sim Ai, I think we're overdressed.. but after looking around, I think we're just nice lol.

More on Twins blog (if they're rajin enough to blog bout it), Sim Ai's blog (If she's free to blog bout it), and Roberta herself (when she is free to blog more bout it) Go Facebook for more pictures...=)



6 comments:

sleepycarrot2 said...

Noooo... I don't have Facebook... T.T

Thanks for coming again. :)

-Littlenicky- said...

Welcome! I should thank you for inviting me =)

cheahwey said...

DUDE. I look hot.

cheahwey said...

Oh and you dont have to have FB to see the photos!! Nicole, give roberta the link leh.

-Littlenicky- said...

cheahwey: what link? and yes we all know u'r the hotter twin

Gzhang said...

Wow. *wolf whistles* Who would have thought Hwey would dress like that?!