Friday, July 11, 2008

very small world

Boyfriend is dieting.

From now on, "eating session" will not be in our schedule. Gone are the days where I can eat anything I want at any time and occasion. Le Sighhhh.....


Kay lah. Not that he's on diet and he forbids me to eat all my favourite at the same time. It's just me - I don't like to eat alone... and my friends are mostly hermits, they don't usually like/want to come out.. So most of my time spent is with fatty. And now he not eating normal food = no one teman me eat my food = not eating anything nice =(

But once in a while he'll still buy me nice yummy food and force me to eat =)


I had this best Tuna Sandwich (from Starbucks) on last thursday. Best cause kena forced to eat hahahaaaa...

Anyway about the title:- Last week I went steamboat dinner with parents in law (without him) and one of their friend. 3 matured human and one young little girl, very sien. Suddenly boyfriend's dad started to speak to me and there, Yuen lai, he knows both my uncle and dad!!! I once suspect my dad knows his dad.

But I didn't know my guess is actually correct!! heheee....


2 comments:

cheahwey said...

Umm.. you said that his dad told you that he knew your dad already wert.. and that was a few months ago.. takkan you dunno ma

-Littlenicky- said...

ya lah.. but then knowing my dad for so many years he always mix up all the names wan.

but then this time both parties acknowledge they know each other wor... lol