Monday, July 14, 2008

Mix feelings

It's Mega Sale. I did not step into any shopping mall to buy any stuff. No new clothes ; no new shoes; no new bags and etc... I just couldn't believe myself...

I need to save money for October. No choice lor! Maybe I shall have my revenge during year end sale =D

I bought a new short from online boutique last month but only managed to collect it last week. 30 bucks only but it's freaking low cut and short, not to mention.. kinda loose as well - can be pulled down *slipslip* very easily.. And the stupid short make my butt look freaking flat and small, much to my displease *hmph*

I have 2 packets of 200gms Famous Amos cookies from boyfriend and his mum.. Damn happy lor! Nice show + yummy cookies = perfect life =)

I've found some job... but I dont think they're gonna hire me cause I have zero experience =(

Yesterday was crazy. Boyfriend played the Amazing Grace song out of the blue, which reminded me of mummy and the scenes in the crematorium then out of the sudden I cried.. then he was rather panic and worried (cause he tot he did something wrong). I hate that song, really!

Oh remember I said I have no transport to go to college on Tuesday and Friday? Birdie's mum offer me a ride on Tuesdays and Birdie says whenever I have no transport must tell him and I have a friend who stays in Puchong so she can drop me at Kelana LRT Station then I'll get a cab or bus home. =) Plus, the Friday class will change to Thursday once the MYOB class ends. =)

I dont know what i'm writing here. So messy and boring...

No comments: