Tuesday, July 22, 2008

retarded scribblings..

*i'm going to blog this entry just like how my sister writes in her blog kehuhuhu*

Today the sky not very sunny because morning rained a bit.... Very nice to sleep. I am suppose to go for a job interview at 3pm in Brickfields but dad asked me to cancel that appointment because he say KL very dangerous... summor it's an ah-ne-ne place... lagi not safe.. After that dad ask me not to go to college because he is not feeling well...

Today is econs class... I want to attend this class so I merajuk.. then dad and I argued... Because he say he dont like anyone show him black face... But then he already say no ma and I have no way to argue with him but then I feel angry also ma.. then unhappiness all post on my face lor...

After that he bought tin kai ( spring frog). I love tin kai so I feel very happy so I sayang my father back =) But then I dont feel like going to church because I want to finish up my homework...

The other day boyfriend complained say I am too manja liao... now i think i know why hehe...






OMFG SOUND SO RETARD!!!

No comments: