Thursday, July 24, 2008

boh suka

OMFGGGG..... so bored!!

My daily routine: wake up, dinner, watch tv, online, watch tv, online, supper, online, sleep. Really got nothing better else to do lor!!

Now mega sale, but wah boh luii... -_____- so I don't even plan to walk around because very sam tong wan loh!!! Besides, it's hard to get my size (pants mostly) during sale season.

And why pokai leh? Because now im studying part time and dad argued that I don't need that much money hence reduced my allowance -_-. Plus, I am a BIG eater..... In addition, I am jobless.

Why am I jobless? Because no one wants to hire me.

Why nobody wants to hire me leh? Because some interviewer say 1) i am too young 2) i am too fresh 3) they are looking for someone who can do full set account 4) some thinks I am a dumbass, pay very little and expect me one leg kick all

When I see sunshine? : 1) go out with boyfriend 2) when somebody willingly leave his/her/their hermit nest for some drink =D

I am watching Virtue of Harmony to pass time. Time pass so slow . Super mou liuuu....

Damn no mood ahhh....

2 comments:

cheahwey said...

You no money how to go out yum cha, I ask you...

-Littlenicky- said...

dad aka the atm machine? haha