Sunday, July 27, 2008

Buy And Throw Away

Heard of iPanema Gisele Bundchen sandals?

I am a very big fan of the sandals hehe... To date I have 4 pairs of sandal/slipper from the previous collection. (I'm not that crazy to buy each and every design/colour, but I do plan to get another 3 pairs from the latest collection... all purple colour wahahhahaaa...)



World highest paid Supermodel Gisele Bundchen


No, they do not have a shop by itself like Crocs or Vincci... You can only see one small corner of these sandals being hung on racks in Studio R and RSH Sports. Made from high class soft rubber, it's really worth it even though each pair cost more than RM50 (other than slipper)...




I have this exactly pair... really comfortable!!!





But to my horror.... I saw these at Bata!!!


Pirated iPanema Gisele Bundchen sandals!!!


95% the same!!!! But I dont think it's as comfortable and as good quality as the ones I have. hmph

Each pair is approx RM20 cheaper than the ones I bought!!! *wtffdamnexpensivelor*

Why cant they think of their own designs? -.- What is wrong with Malaysia woei?!?!?!... Land of copycats ah?

No comments: