Monday, June 02, 2008

Wu liao betul

Holiday starts now!
Okay. Tomorrow's my last day. *jump jump*

Siokwah: what happened to the Malacca trip? Everyone says you're the OC!!

I have a Good News: Birdie's mum and dad says wanna bring me to Bangkok since I'm free now =)

and the Bad News: Me wallet not thick enough for Bangkok shopping =( I think his parent would be liable for would be paying for my lodging and stuff, but then hor.... damn ng hou yi si wan lor eventhough it's a weekend short Thai Baht trip.

Not sure if my dad would allow lor firstly and second thing, it's my own entertainment my own holiday, I don't feel nice having dad to foot out for my holiday expenses!


Potato couch
I'm too free, having too much time. I don't know whether to start my course in July or September (for ACCA in Sunway), or whether should I change my mind to TAR College for CIMA (at the moment, that's the only proper study place I know whom offer this course)

*thinking hard*

Birdie's dad asked me to work for him part time during my holidays. He says he need someone to help him to file his stuff and according to him, he pays well - up to me to choose hourly or daily basis.

Dunno for real or just joking... but then Paperworks. Sigh.


Babies
I was talking to this friend of mine whose wife have just delivered a baby girl.
Apparently, when baby gets older, about 4-5 months and older, they will bite mum's nipple while sucking milk. EEEWWWW........

Imagine, having extra milk inside your boobs (according to friend's wife, it's uncomfortable and painful until the baby suck the excess milk), then the little rascal biting one of the most sensitive spot in your body. Gosh~~~ Pain + Pain = Extra Pain


Random
- I need clothes. Esprit is having sale!!!!! *jaw drop!* But dad warns me NOT TO BUY CLOTHES. buy essential stuff is okay. Brother is coming back next week, hopefully dad would give me some shopping allowance also cause I REALLY NEED TEES!!

- Guess what dad told me this afternoon when we're on the way back from church? "eh the UK uni applications, no need apply edi lah."
*dash underscore dash*
This old man seriously very very fickle minded lor!!

- Online shopping reliable or not wan leh? I saw some shorts quite okay wan lah, but then again, I hate all those size-not-ngam-contact-seller-post-back-etc hassle.

- I've been talking to Birdie's mum a lot lately. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing. She's damn sweet lah!!!

- iPod nano minimum 4 gig. RM619 WITHOUT accessories, and limited colour selection!!! Dad says iPod is nonsense therefore I have to earn it all by myself. *%^*#!!@%$

- Damn sien lah! No pictures. OI!! Ask me out lah!!! Everytime I see Birdie gets to go out with his friends I damn jealous and emo wan lor okay. Damn kesian man me....

2 comments:

_VeL_ said...

good lar. hols started dy. i also wanna have hols! after 2weeks, then i will have mine! haha

that time, i only ask u out lar. =)
now busy studying lor. damn sien.

i wanna go thai for shopping also lar.tat time my sis went, she bought damn alot of stuffs! for herself only nia. =( branded stuffs there are much more cheaper! arrr......

anyway, bout online shopping..once u paid for it, they won't let u refund.so even not ngam size, u can choose either sell it on the forum or keep it! hehe.

ok, go have fun~! ask me out too after 2 weeks ya. lol

-Littlenicky- said...

holiday damn sien lah !!!!! 2 weeks later im still free hehe