Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Concluded: I shall never buy from online boutique anymore

I've bought a vest from an online boutique yesterday. Couldn't upload the picture.

Chose the COD method, met at One Utama after exam. The girl is damn friendly and cute, around Tony's and Birdie's age I think. She somewhat reminds me of Stella, my primary bestie - Joyce Oo's elder sister.


Speaking of exam, thank God there weren't any question on shares and debentures. Not even sub questions!! *bow bow bow thank heaven*

Right after exam, rushed to the bus stop beside Shell Petrol Station. Birdie was suppose to pick me up but he was somewhere on the LDP out of the blue.

Seriously damn not fit already. I ran for a short distance only, nearly die of heart attack and asthma. My goodness, the bus is very stuffy and everyone around me (some construction workers) is so smelly. . . . makes breathing even more difficult.

Once I stepped into 1U's premises, the low temperature makes me feel like pengsaning. -______- When I was conversing with the girl, I can hardly show happy face and smile.

The vest, I'm happy with everything else other than the length. I guess it's not meant for someone with short torso like me. Now, gotta think how to mend it....

No comments: