Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged....

Part 1 : On the outside

Name : Nicole Yong Wei Peng
Date of Birth : Nov 10th
Current Status : 50% Single
Eye Colour : deep hazel brown
Hair Colour : dark brown
Righty or Lefty : Right
Zodiac Sign : Scorpio



Part 2 : On the Inside

Your Heritage : Chinese; Nyonya
Your Fear : Insects
Your Weakness : FOOD =D



Part 3 : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : hhmmm whats the time now??
Your bedtime : screwed up liao..
Your most missed memory : when i was a little young naive girl



Part 4 : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : neither. prefer rootbeer
McD's or Burger King : Used to be McD.. not so much on fast food now
Single or Group Dates : single
Adidas or Nike: Just do it!!
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate for sure
Cappuccino or Coffee : neither. I love tea =)



Part 5 : Do You..

Smoke : cigarette is my enemy hmph!
Curse : when i'm super pissed off
Drink : I'm allergic to alcohol =(



Part 6 : In the Past Month

Drank alcohol : *shake head*
To the mall : *nod nod nod*
Been on stage : er.... *look left look right* nope
Eaten sushi : nope. Sien...
Dyed your hair : *shake head* I dont know what colour I want



Part 7 : Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : NNNOOO....
Changed who you were to fit in : Don't think so



Part 8 : Age

You're hoping to be married : depends. I don't mind not tying any knot



Part 9 : In A Guy/Girl

Best Eye colour : Doesn't matter
Hair colour : Anything as long as it's not as colourful as the rainbow
Short or long hair : Short, but i don't mind bald and long hair (as long as not LaLa and neat)




Part 10 : What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : replying fatty's SMS
1 hour ago : Thinking what to eat
1 month ago : Finals exam
1 year ago : goyang kaki



Part 11 : Finish The Sentences

I love : everything bout myself =)
I feel : like eating A&W fried chicken and waffles; and tong sui
I miss : Fatty. 5 days seen him ONCE only leh!
I need : Money for new clothes



Part 12 : Tag 6 People :

Anybody


List out 5 presents you wish for :

iPod
Laptop
Digital camera of my own
Sony Play Station Portable
Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet Watch =)


No comments: