Tuesday, June 24, 2008

saya anak baik =)

Dad wasn't in good mood lately. He's been sick, sister is making fuss over small little things, and the stupid weather is irritating him even more. House is a little cloudy.

After dropping my sister to school, I made a last minute decision to go to the market. I just thought of buying some stuff and cook for dad =D Such nice daughter right?

The very first time I went to the market was with Twins and Edwin for the BBQ party. That was just to buy chicken wings, no big deal.

But then this time, I was all alone, bought pork and chicken and vege and taufu. Bloody hell heavy. The worst thing is, I can't really differentiate the meat stalls (other than fish and chicken stall). I don't know which stall sells pork which one sells beef. Damn malu!!

I have planned all the meals for the family for this whole week except weekend. =D

So proud of myself hehe..

I cant believe I watched 20 episodes of The Silver Chamber of Sorrow in just one night hahaahaha... dman pro!!


No comments: