Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm officially a hermit

I hate my sleeping hours. Usually I'd doze off at 10-11am then wake up at 6-7pm. *breakfast-sleep-dinner-do nothing*

Anyhow today was exceptional, cause Fattyboy called me at 3pm - not once, but many times. Very disturbing. Very annoying. Very irritating.

He called obviously me likey but those who are close to me (especially those have went camping with me before) would know how I'll react when I'm disturbed from my beauty sleep. *like but annoyed yet cannot scold but then irritating but then he rarely call*
Le Sigh

According to him, his mum asked him to ask me out for movie.

Long story short, in the end, his dad followed along as well; settled for Get Smart. Tried both TGV and GSC but all good movies were sold off.

And after talking to his mum while shopping for groceries, only then we realized non of us wanted to watch movie - we came out thinking the other party needed some company. It is actually Fattyboy's idea!! He told his mum I ajak her out but the told me the other way round.
I think Fattyboy just want me to go out instead of hibernating at home. He always say I'm anti social and abandoned by friends, which not really true also. Got people ajak.. I don't want to go out only ma...

But seriously, his mum is so nice!! =D

I'm not going to cultural night. My presence isn't thattt important; no one informed me anyway until the last moment Jo-lyne mention bout it.. And I don't even have the effing invitation letter whilst everyone else has got theirs already. HMPH!!

But friends, please If you do see Deepa Wai May.. remember help me to continue my con teehee: I'm supposed to be married (I did not mention whether I'm pregnant or not and my husband is about 10 yrs older than me) and migrated to Canada and I'm studying there (husband finance)... *rolleyes* I really cant believe she actually bought my story hahaha..



Nicole, signing off to study Management Accounting (to teach my dearest boyfriend)..


No comments: