Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dai Wok

I slept earlier yesterday night.

Birdie called me after his gym, I was suppose to teach him management accounting and prepare him for today's test. Sister picked up his call as I was still snoring away.

Stupid sister. Brainless cow. My phone call she asked dad permission to wake me up to answer the phone -____- talk three and talk four to boyfriend and in the end, I had my nice sleep and Birdie struggled through with his account whole night long.

Just when I woke up to answer nature's call, I realized it was already 3am - too late for anything already. After I found out what happened, I decided not to wake my sister up for school hmph dai sei wan who ask her because of her I have to bear this guilt!!

What's more evil is, she's having mid term today hahahaha and I add salt and sugar and vinegar and complained to dad.. then dad scolded her kao kao for not waking up herself muahahhahaa.... disobey me summor lah!!

First of all, I've already told them more than a million times: if got incoming call but I'm sleeping dont wake me up UNLESS it's Birdie!! And secondly, it's my call ask dad (should wake me up or not) for what wor my goodness. Just effing obey my order and wake me up lah!!

And now, Birdie is sorta angry ngo dou ng zhi dim sao foh hou!!!

5 comments:

Deng said...

I saw Birdie in Horus just now. He destressing ah??

_VeL_ said...

aiyo..y la u so bad?

but she very cute lo. ask ur dad's permission to wake u up. hahahaha

anyway, dim sao foh ar? who call u to be so pig? ming zi have to teach him some more go sleep wa.

-Littlenicky- said...

Deng:
Yes. haha DoTa ma lol

Vel:
haha then i tired ma. i tot 'hap yat ha' but that stupid monster din wake me up ish..

I ask him out he say dont want oh =( haven sao foh haih

_VeL_ said...

go his house find him la. give him some surprise or what shit. u haven cook for him right? make some good food for him la. haha

just now, wayne and i sambil quarrel sambil laugh leh. he didn't wanted to choi me also. and of course, must tem till he choi u back la. haha.

-Littlenicky- said...

He cannot eat normal food also i dunno how to cook his food/diet lah. He's eating only boiled and simmered food.

saya girl ma usually ppl pujuk me wan how i know how to pujuk wor. he dont want to talk i can do nothing also wan ah!! Takan i take out knife and point at him meh