Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mini Kung Fu Panda

Text message from little Justin:

-_______________-


Damn free man that fella!!

I have one of Fattyboy's picture as my phone's wall paper. Yesterday Justin saw it and made millions of comments.

"Wah face so round *syok sendiri laugh* must be a fatty like me.. or maybe even fatter *syok sendiri laugh*"

-____-


"jie jie how old is your boyfriend ah?"
dont want tell you!!
"why? must be very old huh thats why u dont want to tell me *syok sendiri laugh* senior citizen ar? *syok sendiri laugh*
-___________________-


My aunt told me, the other day his class teacher requested to meet her. His teacher was informing my aunt and Justin's gang's parents about their child's behavior and performance in class. Apparently Justin's in this "IN" group and he's the chief. Every teacher have the same comment about him - talkative.

The kids were in the meeting room with their parents as well. After the meeting, that little monster knew he's in trouble.

Justin: mummy, just now hor, my friends all say ur english very powerful *show both thumb*
Auntie: *vomit blood (zha dou)*



2 comments:

cheahwey said...

WAH 1335 msgs?!
Do a bit of spring cleaning la

-Littlenicky- said...

1335 messages, AFTER spring cleaning. hahahaa.. =D

i have summor messages in folders hehe