Sunday, June 29, 2008

heigh ho heigh ho

I have the feel to blog but I dont know what to blog.

I have more than a million of things to say but i dont know where to start.

My eyelids feels so heavy but I dont feel sleepy.. my mind is way too active!







Oh. Remember I said I want to learn swimming?? I found this. Super shocking lor!! 8 lessons for adult cost RM580!!!! Rip off

Last time long years ago when I was very very little, my fees were like, RM 80 per month ( 4 lessons)??




Oh. Hamster's going to Aussie tomorrow to visit loverboy =) And Birdie "ditched" me for him hmph!!!






Oh. Guess who I saw just now at A&W? JennYung's clone!!!
The poise n posture..
The way they stand..
the way they walk..
the hair..
the height..
the body..
almost everything except the face look damn alike!!!..



Oh. Angela might be going to UK.
Not sure when. Damn potong stim wan lor this woman. Just when I thought I might have at least one fella (expecting this person to be Miss Tong) to teman me here in Malaysia when 90% of my friends terbang-ing to another country, she told me this, excitedly.


I'd better be in bed now otherwise will be late to church tomorrow =s..


2 comments:

cheahwey said...

What's up little woman?

Does that mean Bird flew the coop to make a new one in Australia with the boys?

-Littlenicky- said...

no lah!! but i haven talk to him for two days since then