Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summary

1) I just realized, Birdie is a long winded person. And when he tells me a tale/story/happening, he'll never want to miss out any details. Example:

Today one Arab guy came and talked to me in gym. He's kinda big size wan.. but not muscular that type, but not too fat also but then quite strong. He's about 6 feet or slightly taller and I think he weights more than 100kgs. And then ah.. his 'boobs' ah.. very big and bouncy wan so you imagine how big is he lah..... *continue his story*

2) This is how I started a conversation with Hamster yesterday hahaa..

Me: Hamster!!! I want to go into your room!!
Toxicity: ???????? WHAT FOR?!?!
Me: see your curtain hahaha...
(cuz his curtain very cute wan!!)



3) Webcam-ed with Loverboy. Such long time. He said he's coming back at the end of the year! WWWEEEEEEEE................

4) 2009 would be a horrible year for me. KLIA would be a terrible place for me next year. Everyone is leaving next year!! Pei Chuen, Twins and even Fattyboy!!!! WTF................ I feel so lonely suddenly =(

5) Fattyboy's been really nice. He planned to bring me to Pyramid for Ice Skating, movies, food and etc, almost everyday different activity lah... to de-stress me =) But then.. I mana got enough time to meng-de-stress-kan myself wor?? Sigh

6) I spoil things number one! haha just take a good look at BIrdie's car, you'll find scratches here and there THANKS TO ME!!! And i spoilt few pages of his 'bible' and sometimes even his food hahaa.. I'm such a clumsy person lol

No comments: