Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Still Alive

So unfair!! Why cant we both have our holiday and exam at the same time same period?!?!?!

When he's stressing i'm freeing; and now I'm struggling through my last days and he is freeing, day and night think think think what to do where to go. T_T

I am studying - hard. (miracle!) Damn stress lor!! Not because I cant cope up but had not enough time for so so so many more things.

Haven't been online properly, as in only for few minutes to check on my ebay bids hehe. I missed so many episodes of Age of Glory =( Wonder what happened liao.....

If I were to 100% focus on my finals, which is exactly 14.5days away from now, means have to abandon Fattyboy for a long period of time. So, as of now, I am studying day and night at his place BUT that isn't a very good choice as well. Daddy is complaining. He wants to see me too but i just couldn't able to study at home. HOW?!?!

But then hor, studying at Bird Nest is not really a number one choice also. Distraction existed at that place too. Summor I so stress and cranky, sure will argue wan lor and I hate it sooo much!! I think some day have to find some cave to hide myself for my own stuff. HAHA

I'm craving for BKT lah. Almost every night summor. Sigh. But then I'm just too tired for supper.

Now diploma only lor already so stress. Later (if) study ACCA that time how?!?! Bang wall and die loh!!!

Deprived from proper sleep, plus, I have a feeling that I am falling sick. =S PLEASE LAH CRITICAL TIME. STAY HEALTHY!!!


No comments: