Saturday, May 17, 2008

Say Hi To Pimples

damn stress leh.

One more week!!!

Stats and Maths seven-seven-eight-eight liao. But then, Cost and Management accounting, haven touch at all lah!!!!

Hwey ajaked out yumcha, I SAID NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel damn sad lor.

Why time fly so fast wan?????

A while only one month's gone. Later 6 months gone. Then have to say goodbye to Pei Chuen and Twins... and Fatty =(((((((((((

Damn unfair lah!!!!!!!!!!! Why everyone leaving one??????

Dad say IF I pass all subjects and get my diploma cert, he'll reward me!!! Damn worry I'll fail lah!!!!! I want to be rewarded!!!!!!! Dad's reward may be damn JUICY wan lor sometimes. Who knows if pass, I might be 2000 bucks richer buahahahhaaa......

SIGH......IF only I pass all subjects and possess both the certs. IF.


1 comment:

_VeL_ said...

still got 8 months left lar. dun like that lar. u can come over to visit us if u get rewarded from your dad. =)

so, bei sam gei in your exam lar. study hard and study smart! rest enough too. dun get sick ya. got pimples nvm wan lar. after exam only balance your hormone again lor.

all the best~!