Friday, May 09, 2008

Is this a form of motivation?

I want...

1) a Juicy Couture Bag!!
2) a Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet Watch
3) a Sony Laptop
4) More shoes
5) More tops - tees
6) More skirts
7) a big silver Shopper Bag from Donna Karen New York
8) Silver travel sling bag from Elle
9) a Digicam (why dont have purple camera one?!?!?)
10) upgrade my phone to probably Juicy Couture Sidekick? or just another normal but cunted PDA


GOSH~~

Gotta study super hard, get both my diploma then only can get all the above
*i'm so greedy!*




GAMBATEH!!!

Wish me luck!



Anyway I lost my bid on eBay, on Burberry Pink Candy golf cap =( it's new (never been used before and comes with tag) and authentic according to the seller. Someone placed USD$ 28.03 I have only USD$20 now... 2days more then auction close =((




UPDATE

Oh MI GOSH I SAW THIS JUICY COUTURE UMBRELLA~~~~ SO CUTE!!! BUT IT COST ALMOST RM130!!!!!

"£^$*)T(_^£&(^$("Y")*Y&"(£^"(&£^(*

4 comments:

cheahwey said...

How did you come to have 20 USD ah? I thought you don't have any USD?

-Littlenicky- said...

I have RM100+ like that ma... plus shipping n all ma USD20 for the cap and USD 15 for the shipping... ngam ngam lor hahaha...

I have £50 with me only.

cheahwey said...

You're talking currency notes you have with you or in Paypal or something?

-Littlenicky- said...

currency note i have with me lah. i dont even have a paypal account lah. still negotiating with dad bout the credit card...