Wednesday, April 30, 2008

[EDITED] WTF?!?!?! Malaysian Dreamgirl Winner

I've been watching Malaysian Dreamgirl since day ONE!! And guess who won???
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!


dont get me wrong. I AM NOT EXCITED AT ALL!!!



She annoys me since DAY 1!!!! Since the open audition i thought she wouldn't able to go far.. but hell she WON!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know her personally so I wouldn't judge her much, maybe a bit.. based on what I saw on the Internet.

Well, one of the reason why I dont prefer her to win the competition would be , firstly, her ridiculously fake whatever angmoh country accent.. which sounds ssooooooo not sexy!! *My fake British accent can do better lor!!*

I totally agree with Elaine Daly (close audition) when she commented that Cindy looks normal, nothing special. I dont see her that hot anyway.. perhaps just a pair of longer and fairer legs than other girls (and that also, mind you, she dont have nice slim thighs).

And her pictures are not outstanding AT ALL, catwalk looks weird as well.


Cindy. during open audition.




Cindy. BeBe *this picture looks more like she's tired, worn out and irritated/ annoyed than seductive and sexy*




Cindy. Women Secret. *look at the stomach..OMG! @_@*


I'll put up a Victoria Secret's model picture here for better comparison:-

look at her abs and boobs. *droolz*



Cindy. Precinct 2, Putrajaya




Cindy. White Summer photoshoot.




Cindy. Batik. *her face looks dead*




Cindy. Last photo shoot.

But I tell you, she has a dad who loves her very very much! I heard that her family had dumped in RM15,ooo worth of votes!!!!

When Ringo Tan got kicked out, I was rather devastated!!! Seriously!!! But then what to do, petite people like us, usually cant go far in modeling competition!!

*Suddenly I am thinking of Hannah Tan*

And I bet if Jay made it up to the Top 3, she would have won!! But NO!! All their fans are beaten by Cindy's hardcore supportive family!!!

By the way I am bloody happy that Nadia could not make it to the Top 3 =)


This is Adeline. The 2nd Runner up.


I wonder why....

Because, she some what dont produce nice pictures also.

And lastly,



And the third runner up: Hanis.


I am not a fan of Hanis (I prefer Ringo Tan and Jay) but her pictures are not bad. Better than Cindy and Adeline lah at least; and her (Hanis) catwalk's a bit kayu. Adeline's photo seems nervous and streesful. And one thing, Hanis' Malay-ish English sometimes annoys me too, but not as much as Cindy's fake Aussie accent lah.


WHY LAH~~~~~~ I want Jay and Ringo to win!!!!

I dont mind Hanis and Adeline... But why Cindy?!?!?!?



And lastly, all the other girls I've just mentioned (incase u dont know siapa ialah who):-

1) JAY

you see people's abs?!?! Unlike Cindy's... bbbrrrr




This picture looks a lil lion-ny - WILD




* She's the only Indian in the house and everybody (in the dream house) loves her.
* I like her catwalk =)


2) Ringo Tan (cheesie), the smallest sized girl in the competition



I know she doesn't have really nice flat tummy, but hey at least her boobs are visible enough to catch people's eyes and draw lesser attention to her stomach. I bet of most you firstly would look at her boobs, then face then other parts, then only you'll notice her tummy.




And Finally, the one I dislike most:- Nadia

Big mouth. Best for blowjob! LOL



* she has every single problem with almost every single ones who lives in that house.
* a very sensitive lady. VERYYYY...
* stubborn and couldn't work with the cameramen (how to be model like that?!?!)
* and I have a problem with her english... LOL


No comments: