Monday, April 28, 2008

Bags!!!


Fattyboy got me the Esprit bags I wanted!!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I bought two but went home with three bags =)



The Denim one. I know some might think it's aunty-like, even Fattyboy says it's ugly but I like the compartments and pockets. Originally cost RM223.90. One month ago they reduced the price to RM 186.90 and now, another 50% off!!!



E for Esprit =)




The bag is kinda lembik.. I had difficulties in making the bag to stand properly for the photoshoot, so conveniently, I grabbed Fattyboy's Ralph Lauren polo tee and stuff it in the bag. Brilliant!! Haha kesian his maid have to iron the shirt again..



The black bag. RM129.90. Front View.


Back View




Details at side



The freebie. I couldn't believe this simply piece of crap with some paint on would cost RM99.90 @_@. Anyway I was bugging dad to get me a bag (somewhere of this size) to contain my books to college. Came just on time!!



I know it has the iamnotoriginaliamfrompasarmalam look. But hell, IT'S AUTHENTIC okay




Total was about RM250.00. Another 50 bucks more I'm entitle to hold the Esprit Membership Card. I thought all these while I wanted it kinda badly but then at that point, I dont know why, I gave up on the card.

Anyway, 10 % discount doesn't seem quite attractive to me, and I don't always buy Esprit goods. And I think because of my late spending, not only my dad's hair has turned grayer and lesser, Birdie's having this problem too!!!




=S


P/S: I was just crapping about the maid kill you part (previous post). Not that I dont know how some Malaysian employer torture their Indon maids by ironing their boobs, raping and etc....


No comments: