Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Point form

1) Today is really a record breaking day! I spent one whole day at Bird Nest. Can you believe it?!?! Haven't even touch my homework leh!!! K, it's not totally my fault lor... cause he need help ma..

2) My sister is super LOL lor. There's been couple of times in the past (during primary especially) where she went to school without her school bag. Not because there's no class, but because SHE LEFT HER BAG AT HOME..FORGOT TO BRING OUT!!! And this time round, she left her school bag OUTSIDE the school, forgotten to bring it back home. She was searching high and low for the bag, couldn't remember anything until when she wanted to go to bed then only she recall -_____-

3) I've got 2 new pimple on my face!!! =(



Every girl's nightmare!

ppl like me, itchy hand... very pain lor ='(


4) AN ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM A VERY VERY BAD TUTOR AS I AM VERY SHORT FUSE. I CAN NEVER BE A TEACHER. THEREFORE I'VE DECIDED NOT TO TEACH/HELP ANYONE (WHICH INCLUDES MY DEAR BOYFRIEND) ON ANY SUBJECT WHETHER I AM PRO OR NOOB AT IT. THANK YOU VERY MUCHIE.

5) I like Jack Johnson's music =) It's very relaxing lor...


Jack Johnson

6) I met David Hong today at One Utama with his new girlfriend, Adeline. He used to be thin and now thinner than ever. Had a lot vigorous activities lately he said.

Vigorous. Hhhmmmm................





No comments: