Monday, April 07, 2008

Recap

1) Last Saturday was not bad. Started off with a big smile, tense climax (means not that nice that kind) but a not-bad ending =) Had dinner with Bird's parent at Shogun Japanese Buffet at One Utama. (Eh Shogun and Saisaki sama company wan lah!! Same price also leh but i think Saisaki has more variety). No pics. Cause went out with ppl's parents wor... takan wanna act like siao poh, snap here and there, this and that meh?!?! And can pls help me think what to buy for an uncle? I thought of buying cuff links but they are too expensive for my wallet lol.

2) Bought another 2 accounting books teehee. I have a feeling that I might fail my Financial Accounting lah! And a very high chance in getting a distinction in Management Accounting =) If I really did failed my F.A, then I'll register to CIMA. If i pass my F.A, then I'll be going to Sunway for ACCA, after ACCA, i'll work for 3 freaking yrs to get a membership thingy from ACCA then I'll sit for CIMA papers =) WOW...good planning man hehe..

3) Went out blow wind with Hwey and Sim Ai at Old Town White Coffee Sec14. Expensive lor their drinks, summor not much choices. Very small cup of ice lemon tea!!!

4) Might be going down to Malacca for roadtrip. No proper plans yet thought. But going there without a plan sounds like a very good plan to me =)

5) Daddy giving me 400MYR for shopping *yeay*... and sister damn lucky, getting new phone soon. It's a LG.

6) I want to cut hair lah. I'm loosing too much hair. =( Very botak liao.......

7) I'm kam-ing fei... =)


UPDATE (6/4/08 - 10.34pm)

continue from top sorry ytd too tired: (7) Started the diet. But will be doing a PROPER one after my exam. Asked bout the Herballife stuff, freaking expensive!! I'll spend 3 mths to swim and doing cardio. I guess can lose up to 5kgs kua...

8) Hey! I saw Hannah Tan at 1Utama!!! She look wayyy prettier without makeup. (er actually I THINK she's not wearing any makeup lah haha. Cause I spot no blushes on cheeks and not even lipgloss!!) She's really small size, I think around my height, probably slightly taller, and wearing VERY high peep toe chunky heels. Very long goldie dry hair and super huge sunnies ( in a mall, and it's evening!) maybe cause she's afraid people might recognise her. But hey it's malaysia no one would care who you are LOL.

9) I'm super weak lor. Tried playing Bird's skipping rope today. 44 jumps then KO!!! freaking low stamina!! I'm currently at healthy weight, Bird's overweight... AND HE CAN DO BETTER THAN ME!!!

1 comment:

cheahwey said...

Wah so fast then update liao ah.. We didnt take pictures like siao poh la.. no pics to post.