Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prudent.

Oh guess what.. I saw one of my Esprit bag... ON SALE!!! 50% with any purchase!!! buahahaha.. what else can make Miss Nicole smile all day long other than nice food and shopping?

I think not everyone of you read the newspaper on daily basis right? Or maybe some, not even touching it AT ALL. Please allow me to remind you that the world is going through food crisis!! Means, not enough food for the whole entire world.

Poor countries like India, Africa, South America, Bangladesh and even Tai Koh USA itself is facing this problem. Plantations are destroyed by natural disasters and the main reason of course, the hike of petrol price!! (Did you know that in Zimbabwe, $100000(not sure what's their currency) can only buy 2 toilet rolls)

So what I want to say is, if you have an Indonesian or Filipino maid at home, please becareful!! Dont irritate them, they might kill you *ninja stare* Lately they might be a little bad mood and maybe their work might not be up to standard, please dont blame them because their country, family and friends are in turmoil not living good lives.

Your maid bad mood, may affect your mood too I tell you. Imagine you ask them do something, but they do something else or even not doing it?? I give you one example: Birdie's loyal maid Ellie lately I observed, is always in cranky mood. Today she did not cook his gym food so when he came back from gym, he is very very pissed off (of course, plus all the external factors). And when he's pissed off, his mum don't feel good. Mama don't feel good, papa wont be happy also. So, basically it affect the whole family including outsider who dine with them (me).

Basically, I think Malaysia's quite lucky / fortunate lah even though our Government is not a very good and systematic one like other European countries. But at least, we're safe from all the natural disasters like earth quake. Somehow no matter what happened to the world, we're not affected that greatly eg SARS, our country counted lucky edi lor compared to our neighbour Singapore. Be grateful lor...

Anyway, had dinner with Birdie's family at Gold Dragon City Restaurant, Paramount (opposite Giant; same row as my college). One word, deceiving!! The restaurant's interior and exterior seems grand and high class, gives you the weserveonlysupernicefood impression but the truth is actually the other way round. Hawker also taste better loh!! Ya lah i know just talked bout food crisis, but my point is, I just don't understand why so many people still dine there!! Tongue numbed edi wan ar?

After that, had a short Yumcha session with Twins and Lester at Old Town Kopitiam. I thought Siok Wah, Sim Ai and Guo Zhang would be joining us, mana tau, Hwey said Ai Ai and GuoZ did not reply her msg and Siok Wah is having her finals.

Lester dropped me and Hwey home. His driving, no comment. But then I think his car's meter spoil liao lo.. His 90km/h feels like 150 km/h. Super right?? Anyway I'm shifting soon Z_Z I hate it lor.. Dont like to move house.... hopefully the place is quiet and peaceful, with not much traffic.

I had this insect bite on my stomach (the skin surface area). It's about the size of a kidney pea. Red, swollen and painful. Now hor the middle part doesn't feel painful and it's soft but the outer rims / sides feels opposite, hard and painful. Birdie says maybe now got pus =S Yucks!!!

And yeah, I have another pimple inside my nose. Z_Z Must be too stressful lah!!!

No comments: