Saturday, March 01, 2008

Phuck Man

Birdie's maid, Ellie or Elie (dunno how to spell lah), has been working there for 13 years. She's going back to The Philippine in this coming August, according to Birdie.

Seriously speaking, I salute her for her patience haha. 13 years facing a little monster turned creepy monster. Only she can tahan lor...


Today, yeah lah as usual lah, went over to his house in the afternoon. p/s I skipped class today cause had terrible back ache.

During his lunch time (yeap we have difference lunch hour due to his "strict" diet and body building schedule) he was complaining bout his maid's cooking: that she doesn't know how to change menu and how awful is her cooking and etc.

B for Bird ; E for Elie

B: *talking to me* I tell you this Elie ah *pointing at maid* fucking stupid wan u know..

E: yeah fuck fuck... u everything fuck


B: *stop talking*


E: you always talk like that you fuck man

B: HAhahhHHAHAHAhahhahhHAhahaa.....Tapulao u damn funny man

*Tapulao is her surname*


E: Mum and Sir is here so I cannot talk like that...


.....and a lot more, I cant remember liao but it was definitely a funny conversation!


And you Tuah-Pui, I feel a little uncomfortable knowing that you're reading onionvsginger.blogspot.com (somehow haha) Dont worry lah haiyo takan the author so dumb go chiong-sui her beloved bf to everybody meh??? -___-

Since you are reading this and since you don't like me calling you Fattyboy/ Fatty/Bird/Birdie/Burun and etc, then from now on, IF and most probably I would mention you here, I'LL JUST REFER YOU AS WONG WAI KIT okay? happy now?


And I was talking to Hwey on MSN, she told me, Yong Wei Peng to buy you, Wong Wai Kit more bigger size shirts. She said you so big size and knowing you will grow even bigger, no harm buying bigger shirt, foresee future a bit!

She also said Brad Pitt body looks nicer than Arnold Schwarzenegger's big ass body.

Can I also pleeeaaasssseeee, beg you, dont ask me how ur body look like anymore? Cause I see you everyday, really cant see any difference wan lah...

Anyway I'm kinda excited hehe. 5 mths (soon) edi, one more month to half a year huahuahua. Sorry leh my first time:- Usually my relationship cant last longer than 3 months punyer hahaa..


No comments: