Sunday, March 30, 2008

McD boh syok anymore

Today damn no mood oh.

Stayed home whole day, temaned papa makan dinner.. very good girl =)

I miss mamak a lot. I miss teh-o-limau-ais. I miss roti canai. I miss the plastic tables and chairs as well as the filthy floor. Ridiculous hor?

hhhmmm.....feel like eating roti tisu now leh!!

I was hungry and wanted to eat mamak, but then tak ada teman...Takan only me and Fattyboy, 2 person, sit at mamak talk cock sing song meh... that's very weird lor!! Sometimes I really dunno what happened to all my frens - When I need teman that time no one's around, when I'm not free then everyone started calling me, asking me out -_____-

Anyway, Fattyboy once again being a very good and responsible boyfriend =) brought me out, but... to McD driveThru, not mamak. I think I'm a very weird person loh. McDonald's is surely way more high class than mamak but i wanted the cheapskit food

Being a very good and responsible sister, I bought my monstrous younger sister a set of McValue. If you haven been to McD for ages, I can tell you the size of the burger has once again shrunk and the fries, last time it was overly filled but now...................... just nice and worst, some hor... 3/4 full only!!!

And I tell you, today I had the worst coke ever. It was tasteless!!!! It's like 30% coke 60% plain soda water and 10% ice. HORRIBLE!!!

Two days ago the coke taste something like this also, but wasn't this bad therefore i thought maybe cause those McD workers dumb dumb, put super a lot of ice in my coke.... SIapa tau, today lagi teruk
p/s: I buy my McD all from the same place - Centrepoint.

Where can like that wan wor.... conning customers lor... *geramgeram* What happened to my nice juicy tasty McD burgers wor????

I spend aaaaa lot of my money (and my darling's) every single week on ur fattening and unhealthy meals lor... Where can treat your loyal customers so bad wan?? Summor last time every Saturday after troop meeting I'll sure hit the ss2 McD..... damn geram loh!!

Anyway, today break record leh. Usually I'd get to see the fat one at least an hour a day. But today was just few minutes... Saturday summor leh!!!

OOOOO I'm watching this show now, the guy says: 老婆
娶回来疼的.. (or something like that haha) means, marry your wife, bring her back home, to sayang and love her. =) WASAI this kind of husband, I also want leh huahuahua... day and night no need to do anything, sit down and wait for someone to sayang and manja huahuahua damn syok damn syok *giggles*

It's been a vvveerrrrryyyy long time since i last touch my violin. And yes i've stopped my lessons too. No choice lah. Boh si khan!! Tried to play but then the whole thing (violin case) is now a living ground for dust mites. Karat edi lah haiyo very sad lah!!!

No comments: