Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One more left to Aussie

Brian Wong - LoverBoy!
Enjoy the nicer country =) Don't lay so much hehe...


~~~~~~~~~~


Went over to Birdie's place in the afternoon cause gotta lead him to Hentian Puduraya to buy bus tickets to Singapore for his cousin from Penang.

On the way to his place,

*car moving, at 70 kmh i suppose. *
* one group of black pigeons flying, slow n low*

*Fatty break immediately or not he'll be killing to of his cousins haha*


Stupid birds!!!


Those 2 words came out from his mouth and I, me, being lame, laughed out loud.

Imagine, Birdie scolding other birds that is flying slow n low. haha...


Okay nvm... forget it...


~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow Valentine leh. Dunno gonna celebrate or not cause I have class from 9am to 6pm =(

Lazy wanna go out also. Every where sure damn pack wan lo.

Summor i don't get the idea of Valentine's Day lo... only remember your other half on that day meh?


But might be going dinner also teehee but i dunno where to go. Wanted crab but then... Valentine, sure more expensive wan lo...

And I have nothing new and nice to wear... =(

~~~~~~~~~~

Today.. was invited to Hwey's family dinner. Sorry leh... 13th's my family day. But today dad's not feeling well so dinner's postponed and Fattyboy's good mood was ruin...

I miss gatherings.... I miss everyone!


~~~~~~~~~~


I might be moving again. Dad liked one of the apartments at TTDI but he say not confirm yet, look around first. But surely, to new area... haha cause he don't really like Section 14 or 17 or 16, the older PJ area.

Haha. IF really.. gonna shift to Taman Tun. Tuoh Pui, U die ler... I'm gonna stalk at you check and spy on you every now and then *evil laugh*



No comments: