Sunday, February 17, 2008

Temporary out of order....AGAIN!

Internet's out for the time being. Stupid Streamyx...
I'm typing all these in Bird's Nest hahahaa...

Just a little recap from last week.

Monday - Class, fat-boy, home
Tuesday - Class, fat boy, church, home
Wednesday - Class, Fat Boy, Home
Thursday - Class, Fat boy, home
Friday - Class, Fat Boy, Home
Saturday - Fat Boy, dinner with Hamster, Home, Fat Boy
Sunday - Church, Home, Fat Boy

No life sial. What to do? My friends abandoned me.

Valentine's Day.
Went no where. Did nothing. haha. SERIOUS! =D
Supposedly have class and the night before i hung out till very late so I was hell tired. Lecturer was bloody nice. He canceled the class cause ITS VALENTINE'S DAY..... So, i had my afternoon nap in Bird's Nest haha. Productive or not??

No Flowers. No Toy. No Gifts. Surprisingly, someone's broke haha..

K lah. It wasn't that bad. He mmg wanted bring me out for nice dinner but i refuse to go out cause i hated big crowd and when i'm out, i dun like bumping into ppl i know. haha

So, dinner was postponed to friday but due to this and that it was again postponed to the next day but then tak jadi again -_____- So i think should be next week kua....

I'm buying my birthday + xmas present soon ;)

No comments: