Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I found my way out this time

Woke up at usual time, 2pm! Dad wants me to teman him walk walk at 1u. Somehow, haha he only wants me to teman him walk lol. He never once asked my brother or sister unless I'm not free..

2hours later, got home with a pair of Scholl leather men's shoe. Dad's obviously. He didn't get me anything this time >.<


After church, went supper with my sister, Sharon, Chloe and Angela at Taipan, Subang. To be more precise, Kayu Nasi Kandar. Pj itself i think has 2 Kayu but i actually went all the way to Subang for the same old thing. But then hor, their roti kosong cost only RM0.70 lor... Pj's RM1.20!!!


Ordered Roti Tissue for the first time in my life. It was so bloody long that it actually use up 3 plates! But then it's
eff-you-see-kay-ing sweet lor. Honey + only-God-knows-how-many-kilos-of-sugar + condensed milk + Planta Margarine. I think couple hours more I'd go for urine test, and pray hard that i wont get diabetes. LOL But then their kung-fu (as in the skill) not bad lah, couple hours later, that thing still remain crispy.

I just realized I'm surrounded by bunch of weirdos. Angela doesn't order drinks while eating cuz she dun like drinking while eating =.= Sharon is afraid of almost every animal that crosses her path but she's not scared of lizard and cockroaches which happens to be every girl's night mare

Sharon and Angela...

Angela. With her Roti Kosong. Food come liao still kap-ing some ah-pek of next table lol

Chloe, the precious single daughter has to go home earlier. So after food and a short visit to Bee Cheng Hiang the Bak-kua store, went home. But cause it's festive season, crime rate very very high, Chloe suggested we follow Angela back home at Putra Heights, then only drop both Sharon and her home lor... then only I go back to PJ since I'm not alone ma...

While the rest are still in the bak-kua store, I called Birdie. After 4 minutes, line was cut off cause i ran out of talktime credit. Everyone was asking why do I need to call him, but not him calling me? Cause he called me couple days before liao ma, one day bout 2-3 times, and right now he has no more credit left then summor today i went church, dunno what time only free, so I call better lor.

Some thinks that no matter what, I shouldn't call him, he should be the one phoning me. Some even thinks he should reload my phone credit. =.= Sorry lo. I don't think I'd do that haha. Both of us using different network summor; he call me would be expensive also ma and I just don't think he should be the one bearing all the cost lor...And he don't have a money printing machine at home haha

Anyway Putra Heights, damn far lor... very jauh very dalam oh!! I heard it's in between Subang Puchong and Shah Alam. Found our way out very quickly.. this time, seriously, didn;t get sesated hehe

Oh guess what. Dad poured RM20 petrol when we're on our way back home from 1U. With that RM20 of petrol, we actually went church (Jalan Ipoh KL) from PJ, from church back to PJ, from PJ to USJ 8, from USJ 8 to Taipan, from Taipan to Putra Heights, from Putra Heights to USJ 8 and from USJ 8 to PJ. Surprisingly RM20 of petrol can travel so much lo.....



Remember when i first started driving, I kept banging stuff which includes car, lamp post, even tree haha..

This is what happened to my dad's 20 years old Proton Saga now haha :-


Sorry lah Uncle Saga... haha

2 comments:

cheahwey said...

Angela looks a bit like Roberta hor?

eh so what happened to the Saga? New one is it?

-Littlenicky- said...

haha yeah. a bit

nolah the old one lah. the one i always drive