Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Because i really don't

I seriously do not understand why is it important to carry a designer's bag and wearing a pair of designer's shoes.

I do not understand how on earth girl with no stable income can able purchase expensive bags and branded jeans

I don't understand why would a girl give her pay cheque away to LV over a wallet?

A girl, hooking up with a rich guy (on purpose obviously) and get him to fulfill all her lust for branded goodies and expensive things. I seriously wonder how does that feels. Don't you feel guilty? I'd feel like a whore. Really!

Frankly speaking, nowadays crime rate is very high, don't you worry of being robbed or raped?

No matter what you use what you're wearing, someday, that thing (whatever it is), will rot and ended up in rubbish bin! So, why care so much of being the chio-nest at college/workplace/club/among your group of friends?

I'm sorry, I'm not as materialistic as YOU ARE!

I'm simple minded. I'm contented with what I have. I happy wearing cheapskit stuff.

Just because one doesn't wear anything high-end doesn't gives you any reason to discriminate him/her lor... Just because you owns a Guess? wallet wearing Aldo shoes and holding a Nine West bag and an Armani blouse doesn't make you any greater YOU SORE LOSER!!


3 comments:

Cathy C said...

who make miss nicoley so pissed off??chill man...chill..

-Littlenicky- said...

lol sorry wei i din know u'll leave msg here haha.

some losers lah. dont mention haha.

Cathy C said...

hahaa....then show off cheapskit stuff to her la..ask her to buzz off =P