Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chinese New Year

I hate Chinese New Year.

Yes. I know what you're thinking. Calling me mad huh?

I ask you lah, what's so fun bout CNY other than receiving red packet? What if, someone cant accept any red packets due to some only-God-knows-why-reason

And everywhere you go, all you can hear is tong-tong-tong-chiang! tong-tong-tong-chiang! or gong-xi-gong-xi.....

How annoying!

And everywhere else sells red clothes, Shop deco are all red and the red list can go on and on... ARGH.. not that i dont like red. But too red is not nice.

The only thing i like bout CNY is..... mum will cook special food =) But of course, since she's no more here, Dad will take over the task and i hope i hope i hope everything would be eatable cause the food looks complicated to me.

Just came back from The Curve with Fatty Boy.

It's Saturday, I never like to shop during weekends and public holidays cause every where's very packed and stuffy.

But today is different, so little people!

CHUUP!

*edit* lately is different. Shopping on Saturday is just like shopping on weekdays back in those days, and nowadays punyer weekdays at malls (eg 1Utama) are like graveyard.

No Joke!

I read news paper, it says Singapore is having terrible recession, most of the Sings are facing the Evil Inflation or Evil oh-no-harga-share-jatuh!! I guess Malaysia wont be spare neither.

Malaysian politicians sometimes really talk rubbish lor... 2008 will be a better year it seems. If your words are true, then the situation now shouldn't contradict with your words man. If it would be a better year, means everyone would be rich, which means more spending, means more people coming out. SEE NOW, MANA ADA?!?!?!

I had Sakae Sushi just now. Nothing special lah. Was rather confused by their hi-tech ordering system.

First visit ma.. dont blame me can?

No picture cause was busy figuring what to eat, how to order.. what is what...

No comments: