Saturday, January 19, 2008

They're back!

Oh My Goodness...

The Twins are back in PJ.

Finally.

No news from them for more than almost 2 weeks man.

Yesterday Teing called me, ask me to ask Birdie if he is interested to appear in TV as a keh-leh-feh (last minute actor)..

They're doing their internship at Double Vision as props.

They need someone big size, buff, strong, fierce looking and very manly to act as dunno what i think should be ah-long (loan shark) lah.. i suppose there's no script. All he need to do is whack people. I want lor!! I very long never whack people edi leh. Last time young can whack brotehr sister but then now they whack me back also!!! But then too bad.. i'm too tiny liao, not suitable hold the character...

I seriously cant imagine lor: My fatty, appearing in TV, whacking people... hhhmmm

Filming so mafan. A bit a bit cut cUT CUT!!...

Somebody so panas baran and nowadays weather so warm and he hates hot sun. So imagine, inside hot, outside hot waliao....I think end of the day, he wont be acting lor.. but REALLY punch that director hahahaha....

Plus, gotta drive all the way to Port Dickson? And work how many hours ar? 10? 12? and get how much? 120? 150? Summor people big boss... cant be ordered or commanded one leh....

Nah~~~~~~

No comments: