Wednesday, January 30, 2008

10 crappy points

1) Exams are just around the corner, started preparing liao. Kinda proud of myself as I will never study before hand. But then hor, i have a lot more topics to brush up...

2) Lately I'm feeling very exhausted, especially yesterday... freaking tired!

3) I told Birdie I think we should go on our own way..(in another word, separation!!) before a good night sleep. Morning when i got up to flood the toilet, i saw 13 missed calls and 4 text messages but did not read any of them cause was too tired until 11+ am when he called (again) and said will bring me out for lunch and talk.

Nah.. don't worry breakup tak jadi. I was actually feeling...ng seh tak also lor teehee. (ssshhhhhh...) Maybe cuz i was hell tired that somewhere in my brain went (very) wrong then then then....

Overall i got 16 calls and at least 7 messages from him in 4 hours!


4) Chinese New Year's next week. OMG I'm not excited AT ALL. There's nothing much to do at that period of time other than studying... Bird will be back to Penang for a week or more. But apparently Twins' not going anywhere nor working, so perhaps I could spend some time with Hwey =)

5) Mcd fries will turn your throat to an oil pipe. Damn uncomfortable lah!!

6) Couple days ago I told Birdie that I want an iPod Touch. Today he asked how much is the cost hahahhaha... why you wanna buy that to ganti my belated presents ar?? huahuahua...

Anyway, i need a watch more than anything else now. Dad plans to buy me a Seiko Chronograph (miriam yeung that one =D) which cost freaking RM900!!

"£$"%*&Y()*^$%$"£^%T(%$*

I know. You say, wah your daddy love to so much wei. Yeah i know. But i do not want a RM900 watch. It's like luring the bad guys to chop my hand off lor...I do not invite trouble.

7) I fell down from the staircase yesterday in college. Was rushing then tripped cause i worried that dad would not wait for me as the class was extended unintentionally! I have patches of blue black on my knee and shinbone.

8) Tried Reese's Buttercups finally. Good tasty yummy fat. I shall never touch it again! Serious. damn fattening.

9) Oh yeah... I'm officially BROKE!! My harta now worth only RM1.30 hahhahaa.. And daddy, decided to hold back my allowance cause his argument was, exam is near so means i shouldn't have any time to eat or go out therefore don't need any cash (-___________-)

kesian or not?

10) Dad calls me BIG BABY in front of my friends yesterday outside church =S At some point, i feel kinda embarrassed! Lol.. *blush*


No comments: