Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Happy

Finally, a day off for twins buahahahhahaaa...

Miss them so hell much!! Haven't seen them for, for... for.... gosshhhh only God knows how long =S Was really very very very happy lor when hwey texted me saying she got off day..

Ajak-ed Choobs and Pei Chuen. Lunch at Departure Lounge, Aman Suria. very nice and relaxing place with affordable sandwiches hehe...

I fetched all of them from SS2 Mcd leh! The old piece of metal have some dunno what shit problem... and dad has got no time to send it to mechanic. Damn it gotta bear with it for dunno how long more...

Edwin, Marvin and Joshua joined us for a while later. Chea Teing and Bernard left earlier for 'shopping appointment'

No pictures available cuz haha no mood to take any lah!

Chea Hwey's N70 gila again. I think she's buying MY E65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY..... i feel like... feel like trading her my phone or something.. then get myself THAT NICE RED SLIDE UP PHONE!!!!!

Oh. DiGi gave me RM10 extra credit out of the sudden. But i think today itself I've sent about 20 text messages to Maxis users.. I think i might be buying a cheap phone and a Hotlink sim pack. What to do? Bestie Maxis user. Boyfriend also...

Oh my... it'll be my turn to be busy!!! Exam exam exam...

Fattyboy not in very good mood.. gotta teman and talk to him a bit.. lol.

bye for now.

No comments: