Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First "MATA" encounterment

Came back from dinner.

Online. Talked to Lover Boy.

Drove to his place.

Lover boy came out from his house.

Lover boy got in to the car.

Both thinking where to go.

At the same time: Aiyar.. my back feels a little uncomfortable..need some personal touch :D

Why not we kill two birds with one stone??

So, we hopped to the back seats, and started hamsaping each other. Eerrr, nope, the truth is, me hamsaping him. ;P

Minutes later...

Car coming forward.

Car getting closer.

Brian: OOh no. Cops!!

me *paniced* shit!! what should i do???

Cops, flashed at my car...
started checking and questioning us both..

And shit just happens. Those two MATA.. (in hokkien means police) damn slow lah their brain!! Ppl now using intel core 2 duo edi, they still haven upgrade themselves, still using pentium one!!! ish ish...

They make me call my dad and apparently, there are many teenagers run away from home. So they wanna make sure that I came out of the house with permission granted by the family emperor.

Whatever lah. I dislike them. I dislike their attitute. Eventhough i know they are just doing their job.

Well, seriously, it ruin the rest of my night.

Sometimes i really think cops are stupid. YES I THINK YOU ARE DUMB. So now what?? you're gonna arrest me?? lol. If you were to arrest an almost or soon to be 19yrs old harmless girl for calling you, the so-called law enforcer, dumb and stupid, which means you felt threatened, which also means that, you punyer badan ada banyak kesan tahi!!!

Me?? Run Away from home?? Please lah!! Mata lu sangat bermasalah tau tak???
I so good girl look and you suspect me running away from home?!!?!? wth!!

But one thing. Thank God that Lover Boy is there, or else, i think i sure kena hamsap by that two horny-yongsui-face-cops, who so-called sedang menjalankan tanggungjawab.

Scared shit me!!! Yes i know, i didnt do anything wrong, but just, the first encounterment with cops...

Maybe cause i sped and broke the speed limit on saturday night.. so God is punishing me.. or rather warning me =(

And the Outcome?
Dad: From now on i dont allow you to go out at night anymore!! Unless it is emergency

:'(

No comments: