Tuesday, July 17, 2007

sick

Couple days ago, *cough cough*

Today, *cough
cough cough cccoooouuuugggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!*

and yeah, i've lost my voice. It's tormenting in a way cuz cannot pass messges with the normal, usual, easy way - speak...but, i have to either type out something on my hp OR write notes on a piece of paper to show to the rest of the world what im trying to say. ISH ISH


haha..not that bad yet lar..still can speak, can long as i do it slowly, softly and less 'kek dong'..more calm and chilled..
Yesterday went to One Utama with Hamsey or Jun Han or Neal...[hhmmm nolah, hamsey still sound cuter :D.]


This is Chea Hwey's hamster - Cheeto (i hope im right with the name!)
**edit edit** this is actually Chunky!


Was suppose to shop a little bit more for Perhentian trip and some clothes since my sister lately kept stealing them. But then again, i cant shop when i'm not left alone....so yeah just helped my brother grab some underwear...


I'm a girl and i dont buy guy's briefs...and i'm totally clueless bout guy's undies. Thank goodness for Hamsey. We went to U Parkson..then he explain explain a bit, which i cant understand a thing... He chose a box for me. He hold that box for me. And he helped me pay (my money) at the counter. Hahahahahaa... Yes, because i feel weird holding it and since he offer to help mar...

THANK YOU!! *bow down*


After that, around dinner time, went out lepak with the guys at Mayang. Brian taught me foosball. sigh, seriously it's like BBQ Chicken Wings kicking ping pong ball or some balls of equavalent size. But i guess it can be quite exciting also kua.....

Went back home...

me: nah! for your little brother
brother: wei ah.. why you never buy me the branded ones???

me: -.-
me: what for? u just need a piece of cloth to cover your bird only rite..why need a brand for??
brother: haiya u'r a girl u wont understand wan lah!!
me: what i dun understand. Dun tell me branded undies more comfortable!!! Stop bullshit pls!!!
brother: u'r a girl u wont know how a guy feels lah!!! *emo*
me: ...
me: you dowan then nvm! i give daddy...next time dun ask me help you buy..

me: daddy i bought you this. got sale mar...
daddy: ah...GOOD GIRL!!

daddy: very good!!! This shows that you care for your old man...good good
me: nolah, cuz i see got sale mar..
daddy: how much was it? i give u back..
me: er... 20 lah!
daddy: *take out wallet* nah..for you (it was a 50 bucks note)
me: i dont have change wor..
daddy: keep the change!!! dun worry bout it...since you've been a good girl today

wasai..damn kai wei haha..like that earn 30 bucks liao huahuahuahuahua... thanks a lot to that
emo kid!! haha

anyway, this is a very cool show!!! haha..very nice!!!!

The Transformer

i'm gonna buy the dvd ;)

No comments: