Wednesday, July 18, 2007

only one!

Did i mention that, i was never early to account class before? Yes i was late to classes every single day!!! I dragged my feet and walk in with a very sleepy grumpy face. I'm the only one!!

I'm the only girl who wears skirt (in my class).

I'm also the only girl who doesn't wear sweater or jacket or cardigan..cuz i cant feel the aircon!

i'm the girl who sits right at the back of the class and the only one who dare to sleep in class!


woohooo...sometimes i feel myself very yeng haha...

well, i know it's not good and i'm trying to stop... sleeping earlier nowadays, and i have M&Ms in my bag to keep me awake ;)


_______________________________________________

Edwin lost his will, again. So, the bet was posponed and it's starting today and i hope it REALLY starts today! I tell u IF u ever gonna pospone it again anytime in this week or on our next and other bet means u lose!!!

*edit edit*
His Majesty lost will again today, just only, this afternoon!!!!

PROCASTINATOR!!!!

NO WILL POWER WAN WOR......


according to him, he will and want to start the bet tomorrow, for real!!! i have nothing more to say bout him tsk tsk *shake head*. was kinda pissed off in a way lar, but then again, it's his problem!!


____________________________________________

Yesterday went out yumcha with edwin in ss2, for a very short while.


Followed him to his dentist. Was expecting it to quite long but then he came out after prob 10 mins.

Edwin: u know what? i asked her to clean my teeth..then she say woah..looks like you've been killing your teeth!!
me: hahahaa...good one. Then? clean edi?
Edwin: nope. next time lar..lazy lar
me: ...


After this, went Kimarie ss2 cuz somebody suddenly feels like cutting his hair..

Edwin: come lah, cut together lar..
me: what for ??
Edwin: for fun lar
me: crazy!!
me: eh what hair u cutting? bald?? haha

edwin: your head!! u shave then i shave!!! u dare or not?? cut shorter a bit only lar...then thin it. my hair damn thick lar..
me: haha..same style again..sigh

Half way cutting, daddy calls...

Daddy: where have you been???come home now!!!!!
me: sigh

so with this, i dumped him alone in saloon...and really wonder what lala hair style he got this
time hahaaa......Since i rushed back so his majesty's retainer is left in my car haha


*edit edit*
saw his hair liao haha.. was the form 5 look, but longer lar.. with some of his wrongly done bleached fringe... not lala, a lil goodboy look, It was a bit like Nick Carter but not that gay la at least..



His Majesty's retainer. haha i know. I'm very free hahaa.......

No comments: