Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tough

Every day is a new beginning..
Each day i am facing diff kind of challenges..mentally and physically..
Every day i am doing the same thing, but at diff places and to diff faces..

Stress torments me but at times it's my courage.. it's my strength to do wat i am suppose to do.
sometimes it's my pleasure sometimes is a pressure..

hard to tell wat i went through but it's really a great experience and really open my eyes and see the world even clearer..

seriously, this world is not a good place to live in...


But looking at the bright side, it has taught me a lot of thing... make me wiser and help me to grow up..

1 comment:

:: cream dream :: said...

*nods head*
keep that courage of yours, you'll never know where it could bring u to.
btw, my link has changed to lecurlie.blogspot.com
thks