Monday, April 09, 2007

Cineleisure..

Saturday was in Mutiara Damansara..
walk walk half way early in the morning saw Pei Chuen n her Ah Boy with Nyeok Hong...

PC: Nicole Yong! wat u doing here??
me: wat u doing here? eh pls.. i dowan see nyeok hong la..
PC: but then he saw u edi.. see see he walking towards here liao
Nyeok Hong: Woei..Fei Mui.. wah really damn fat edi la!
me:@#$%^&*()%$%^


Much Much later...
saw euric n his chiq at the same place..

me: *suddenly excited.... EURIC!!!
Euric: eh! wat u doing here?
me: *kept staring at his chiq n wave hand....
Euric *intro.. nicole this is #### ###
me: huh? Short wan?
Euric *show pengsan face... no it's suet wen (i think)
me: oh... hello....

well, she's quite hot. ahahahahaha..wat to do.. euric wor..

1 comment:

Deng said...

And there you go demonstrating your ability to think out loud.