Thursday, March 15, 2007

lemak

went back to samad..
was at first happy happy wan but suddenly saw edwin khoo..
each n everytime i see him i know my nice good day will be ruined and this time yes it's another again...

edwin: eh nicole come here
me: wat
edwin: why u got so fat edi wan?
me: *bloody fool..early in the morning call me fat
edwin: u look so auntie u knoe anot?
me: (%&%W%$#&)^*

In the evening, went out dinner with cousin and auntie

justin: wah peng peng jie jie how come now u'r like me so fat edi
me: oei! u got nothing else better to say izzit?

told mum that i wanted to join body combat.. it's something like kick boxing, but not so rough..daddy dun like.. he say i am becoming like a man..
i say i'm not man just that ur son is a little sissy that's all..

well i told dad that he better thank god that we are living in Malaysia, if we are Singaporean or Hongkie or US citizen, i'll surely join police force and become "Chai Por"

No comments: