Monday, July 24, 2006

National Service

I do not know its lucky or unlucky to be chosen to participate in the National Service..In a way i feel like goin, in a way i dont wanna go..Neway, me now has got no more chance haha

That Boring Saturday, talked to Deepa Wai May in MSN

Deepa: i very sad
me: y is tat?
Deepa: i got chosen for National Service
me: good la. Y sad?? heard ppl say its nice.

Deepa: i dowan.. me n cow (yeang shin) kena..only jo-jo din get it
me: ahahah..who else kena??
Deepa: wan pin kena oso...
me: ahahaha
Deepa: very sad la...

btw, almost half of the C.O.H Board kena NS hahah..

Looking back at my postings, this is the 60th post! weee...
hahaha..i summor tot i wont blog so much hahaha...
but looking back, my blog is sooooo not interesting!!
good luck kids!

3 comments:

cheahwey said...

National spell wrong liao you.
very hurt my engrish wan lor you keep typing like that...

why la their board so lousy ar... half kena... ours, only wai yee kena...

-Littlenicky- said...

aiya..sori sori!!!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»