Tuesday, July 11, 2006

arguement

today..early in the morning only..argued with dad edi..now feeling a little no good..

I'm 18 this year..now, goin to be 18..now still consider 17..now waiting anxiously to be 18..

Daddy's been weird lately..kept checking on me and asking me if i have a boyfriend and stuff. He thinks that somebody is kauing me and all and kept telling me to be careful la, out there got a lot mad fella wan la and blah blah blah...

Common la, why now only u ask, y not few month earlier when i REALLY have a boyfriend??? Ppl now out there selling pentium 4 computers and now u'r still using a no-pentium-computer. Haiyo..damn fan man

So, Being really really annoyed, i said wat can u do if i really have a boyfriend??? i'm already 18, few more years i'll be 21 edi..just admit that u're old liao la..dun tell me just because u dowanna yeng lou then u gonna control me and watch over me and objecting me from getting a boyfriend...

So, he doesn't like how my words sounded and he lectured me. Yes. I am RUDE. but i ask u la, U as a child wat would u feel when ur parent actually tie u up liddat even wanna control when u shud have boyfriend, when u shud get married...and when u shud be pregnant...

Actually at first i did answer him nicely..but he's been a little too much liao with hiss questions. Mum said, ppl old edi, "han sam pou, han lui sai, han lou sun.." memang liddat wan la.. Dad merajuk after hearing this..

This happened to my brother too! Not only me. And of course, my sis got a warning as well

K fine. I'm rebellous. Thats it. I dowanna tok bout it anymore...

No comments: