Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time to talk


Now here, I really need comments from everyone.

You know how short my skirts are. Because I always feel short skirts "lengthens" my legs hence making me look, slightly taller instead of a Humpty Dumpty.

Now now, what do you think of this skirt?

From Room 8008. RM39

I like lor. But I've not worn any skirt over or near to my knees.

Sold out but now open for restock. Closing date on the 3rd. Cepat sikit. And hor, dun msg me tell me i'll look ugly on me then jeng kai kai order for yourself hoh! I'll KILL you!


2 comments:

_VeL_ said...

I think it doesn't suits you la. One thing is the colour. Might not suit your skin colour. Too bright liao.

Another thing is will it even reach your knee? Looks pretty short. HAhaha. But you can always try if you really want it. If not suitable ma sell it off la. No big deal. :)

-Littlenicky- said...

colour very bright meh?

then i mmg quite like geh...