Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm a sucker when it comes to shoes

I really really LOVE shoes

love them so much that... i just cant control myself anymore.

To the extend that I think I might need serious therapy T_T

Just now was shopping for beef at KD Giant with Bird, and walked pass this short shoe shop.. you know those like Al-Ikhlas or iksan.. whichever.. then i saw nice sneakers/sport shoe which I dont need at all.. but it's on sale.

Just by walking pass, I can already spot which shoe is nice and which one i'm gonna bring back home. It's such sad case!

And also. I cant get over blings. I love shoes with blings! And this is definitely another rip off design in the shoe world. They charge a lot extra for those plastic made diamonds, or crystals.

And worst of all, I'm pre-ordering a Coach sneaker. It's on sale.. but still.. COACH T__T



WHAT IS SO NICE BOUT COACH SNEAKERS? THERE ARE "C"s EVERYWHERE.. PLAIN NEUTRAL COLOUR.. THATS IT.

Yet I am just willing to pay RM200+ for a pair of sneakers... (But mind you, it's RRP at Pavilion KL is RM650. It's USD 98.00 59.00)

But come to think of it, it's worth it since it has a bit of leather and leather trimming and nice comfy inner sole. Name more atas than the usual Nike Reebok etc... and almost same price, or maybe cheaper. Maybe it's a good bargain

OMG STOP STOP.

Maybe I should cancel the order. But the purchaser if in US this time round and I can save on US ground shipping and international shipping.

No comments: