Thursday, April 01, 2010

Human brains are very wtf

I am here to tell a ridiculous story. Couple days ago, my brother told me something. And this something was told by my sister. And my sister heard it from her friends.


I will start the story by introducing these 2 friends of my sister, A and C. They are Twins, her age, rather close. Their parents and my parents are kinda close. These 2 girls have 2 older brother, first was Older Brother and who's one year older than me and second was J, used to play a lot with my brother then somehow dunno how they were not close anymore...


It wasn't really a story but rather just a sentence! I was told by brother someone is talking behind my back. That that someone said I LIKE THAT OLDER BROTHER AND I AM KAO-ING HIM.


You know why I get so angry with this? BECAUSE I HATE PPL WHO BURUK-BURUKKAN MY NAME!! Mei sei guo ah?!


Dah lah whole church knows I am fierce. And now this stupid rumour that portrays me as a desperate crazy psycho bitch?! And first of all, I only know that OLDER BROTHER by name and by face, not to mention, I HAVE NOT SPOKEN A WORD TO HIM BEFORE.


ONLY THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW I HAVE A BF WILL MAKE UP SUCH SILLY RUMOUR. i AM IN A 2 YEAR 6 MTHS LONG RELATIONSHIP HOW THE HELL DO I GET THE TIME AND ENERGY TO KAO YOUR BROTHER WTF AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT IS THAT 2 GIRLS WHO MADE IT UP.


I speak regularly to only a handful of people which includes Angela, Chea Nyee, Chloe, Sharon but I rarely see her much nowadays, and yat sin and daniel. THATS THAT. All the rest are just hi-bye friend. Oh maybe I should include Chloe's dad into the list since we always sit together and been talking quite a bit.


And since people like to bad mouth and gossip bout me so much right. Why not make it BIG? Straight away say I like Chloe's father lah! Say lah I'm the third party. Say la I wreck people's family.


Dont you think this is so much more exciting liking a guy who's a year older?


I seriously seriously really want to confront them and scold them lor! But then , after deep thoughts, doing so will only make me a fool... BUT I AM TOO ANGRY I CANNOT KEEP IT ALL IN ME!! I NEED TO COMPLAIN I NEED TO RANT..


I really cannot understand what benefit you get out of this. Going around spoiling other's goodwill and reputation?!


The centre point is not on the rumour, but more to what are these girls thinking? So free meh day and night go here go there talk about people? So fun meh? I dont remember me doing so when I was at that age. Ya we so gossip but we DID NOT CREATE RUMOUR/GOSSIP BOUT SELF AND OTHERS.


If really got so much time to create all these shit, might as well sit down and pray or help father mother mop floor wipe window and all. And I have a feeling that their brother had no idea bout this.. cause he seems to be quite a nice fella, from the outside. Well, I may be wrong maybe he told them to say this hmph.


If my sister does this , dont say to me lah even to others ... confirm I will slap her will her mouth senget lor!


Like my brother said, we are YONGS. Even if no people like we wont so jit-toh song siong mun wan... What more I can live without a bf without a relationship.. WHY THE HACK WOULD I GO KAO SOME GUY I DONT EVEN KNOW...

5 comments:

yats said...

must comment! i saw my name!!!
waahahahhaha.... XD

Who's this guy? i crack my head already still can;t figure it out.

-Littlenicky- said...

wah church got how many pairs of twins wor..

it's see chew hong lah -_- wtfwtf

yats said...

wahahhahahahah....
its the bahau boy? wahahahhahaha....
didnt knew they have a twin siblings.

chLoe said...

hahahahahah!!!!!!!

SO FUNNY!!!!

yeah, i literally lol-ed @ this post, at every sentence. then i saw my name. and my dad.

then i lol-ed summore.

i thought it's your sister's school friends. how sure are you la, that such rumours exist? skali you get angry over nothing...

-Littlenicky- said...

yat sin:
-_____- how can u not know.


clo:

I'm not sure also la, there's only 2 possibilities

1) the twins created the story then tell my sister hoping my sister will help them spread.. or whatever their plan was..

2)they heard from someone else.. then tell my sister.. which means, it exists.

But my sister heard it from the twins, meaning.. those cina gang must have heard something also..

I angry cuz i dont understand what these youngsters are thinking!! I dont care tht much lah but then once i think of someone is tarnishing my name then i not happy lah...

but serious lor dont lemme know who make up all these shit I really will go scold them wan lo!!