Friday, March 05, 2010

Long or short better



I feel like chopping off my gorgeous mid-length hair. I really liked my hair now but I've been keeping long hair so 2 years, it gets a lil bored.

I thought of dying different colour, like bright red, but it requires very high and frequent maintenance which, for now I am lazy. Not to mention, to dye the amount of hair i have and the length.. cost alot you know!

Angela said I look cute with short hair, which I think is wrong because long hair short hair still so cute HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!

So, if cut short, it'll gonna be either this






OR THIS







Why both Yoon Eun Hye you ask. Because my brother like her haha.


He thinks both hair style suits me. Bird thought its ok too. So does Hamster. But I'm a little worried it will make me look old. I dont mind looking a bit mature, since I'm blessed with young face (cis) and have been walking around with it for too long (seriously, even Bird's classmate who is 2 yrs younger than me said I look like a kid wtf).


If really cut lah. Should I dye ??




Oh I love both her make up. And I can do both hehehhe!!

No comments: