Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Untitled

Babylon A.D sucks. Dont watch.. save your money save your time!! Went with Boyfriend, Lester and Edwin. Bumped into Hui Han and her boyfriend on the way to GSC. They're watching the same movie, same showtime... sit one row in front of us only.

Boyfriend bought a scary face mask. RM17.90... damn overpriced! Purpose is to scare Alec later after yumcha session or something.

I'm craving for sushi almost everyday. I want to try Sushi Zanmai... the food smell damn nice and tempting each time I pass by that place..

Oh. I saw one pair of iPanema sandal at Radioactive... last season's sold off wan... Must Buy!!!

I love Fall. I like the coats and jackets and sweaters...

I think I'm going to die soon. I always shit blood. Maybe there's tumor in my anal haha...

I love Ella Enchanted. Such sweet movie =)

Tmr going to Standard Chartered for interview. Wish me luck!!




No comments: